Boston’s Restaurant and Sports Bar is seeking qualified individuals with previous experience
to join the Boston’s team. Please follow the six steps below to find out more about becoming the
next Boston’s franchisee.
- Complete the online request for more information at bostons.com
- A Director of Franchise Development will contact you soon after you fill out the on-line application
- Submit a full application
- Initial Meeting
- Meet with the Director of Franchise Development to discuss qualifications and geographic preferences
- Receive a Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD)
- Develop a business plan
- Discovery Day
- Visit our corporate HQ in Dallas TX to tour our corporate training center and meet with our Team
- Franchise Approval/Development Agreement
- Awarded franchise approval
- Receive development agreement
- Sign franchise agreement and submit initial franchise fee
- Site Approval
- Work with real estate brokers to locate and secure the approval of your real estate site
- Begin construction of your approved location
- Begin training at our corporate training center
- Construction phase ends.
- Hire management and staff
- Work with our training team in-house 6 weeks prior to opening
- Open your restaurant!