*Big Green Egg Grill Giveaway rules can be found at the bottom of this page.
Scope of Our Policy
Boston Pizza Restaurants, LP is very sensitive to the privacy concerns of our guests. We believe that privacy of personal information is a serious matter and we strive to manage any information we college from you or you may share with us in a careful and sensible manner. This policy describes:
- How and why we collect your personal information.
- How your information is used and shared.
- How you can control the use of your information.
By visiting any of our Websites, you accept our practices as set forth in this notice. We encourage you to carefully read our policy to understand how we manage this information. Laws and practices governing the handling of this information are constantly changing. As a result, we may and do update this policy from time to time, so you are urged to periodically read our policy to take note of any changes.
Information We Collect
The information we collect helps us provide you with the opportunity for a great guest experience at one of our restaurants or on our Websites. Generally, no personal information is automatically collected from visitors to our Websites who do not elect to provide the information, through one of the activities listed in the next paragraph. However, certain non-personal information, including IP addresses, is recorded by the standard operation of Boston Pizza Restaurants, LP servers. We may also automatically collect information about your use of our services, including the type of operating system in use (e.g., MacIntosh, Windows), the type of browser you use (e.g., Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari and Chrome), access times, pages viewed, and the page you visited before navigating to our services.
We also may collect personal information you provide directly to us that can be used to uniquely identify or contact you. The types of information we may collect include name, postal address, email address, zip code, phone number, credit card number, birthday (month and day only), legal age, and dining preferences. We collect information when you engage in any one of the following voluntary activities: online email club submissions, in-restaurant table top media devices, in-restaurant surveys, research surveys, to-go orders, online gift card purchases, guest relations communications, online location services or other voluntary activities.
Use and Sharing of Information
Our primary goal in collecting any of this information is to provide an enhanced online and in-restaurant experience for our guests by understanding preferences, communicating promotions and upcoming events, and providing the best possible guest experience at our restaurants. Other uses of this information include internal review of the number of visitors to our Websites but only in an aggregate and non-personally-identifiable form.
A cookie is a piece of data that is stored on a visitor’s hard drive while they are visiting this web site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information. At Boston Pizza Restaurants, LP, a short-lived cookie, often referred to as a session cookie, is used to identify one unique visitor from another during the time that visitor is actively linked to our server. This enables the visitor to input their information once and have the information appear later during the enrollment process. For instance, by using a session cookie on our Websites, you would not have to enter a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our Websites. No personally identifiable information is stored on the cookie. The cookie expires and is deleted from the visitor’s computer as soon as they close their browser.
- Third Party Ads
Generally, we will not share email addresses or personal demographic information with any of our partners.
We do use outside third parties to provide services to Boston Pizza Restaurants, LP, such as marketing, shipping, and credit card processing companies for goods and services. These companies do not retain, share, store, or use personally identifiable information for any purposes except to provide services to Boston Pizza Restaurants, LP. We also partner with some other companies to provide specific services, such as newsletter or email fulfillment and personalization. When you register for these services, we will share names, or other contact information that is necessary for the third party to provide these services on our behalf. These parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services.
To the extent that any of the sites accessible through Boston Pizza Restaurants, LP Websites have different practices, these practices will be explained at that site.
From time to time our Websites request information from users via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and the user therefore has a choice whether or not to disclose this information. Information requested may include personal information such as contact information (such as name and email address) and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of our Websites.
Control of Information
If your personally identifiable information changes (such as your zip code), or if you no longer desire our service, we will endeavor to provide a way to correct, update or remove your personal data provided to us. This can usually be done by contacting us using the contact information below.
If you receive a marketing email from us, we do provide in each email the option to unsubscribe from future emails. At any time, if you wish to no longer receive correspondence via email, please contact us via the address listed on our Site under the “Contact” link.
The content of our site is not directed to children under the age of 13 and Boston Pizza Restaurants, LP does not knowingly collect personal information from any child under the age of 13 at our Site without parental consent. Please contact us via the contact address below if you believe we may have collected information from your child without permission from you and we will work to delete it.
Protect your gift card like cash. Lost or stolen gift cards will not be replaced.
No service fees are charged on gift cards.
Paytronix Systems, Inc., (“Paytronix”), provides the gift card and loyalty card programs for Boston Pizza Restaurants, LP’s restaurants. We process the transactions for those programs and collect information about the holder of the gift or loyalty card who is the consumer of these services.
Who we collect information about
We collect nonpublic personal information as an agent for our clients (typically restaurant chains or other retail establishments) as their gift and loyalty card provider. We collect information on the clients' customers who obtain or use gift and loyalty cards that we manage for our clients. We do not collect personally identifying information about people we know to be under 13 years of age.
Categories of information we collect
We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources
- Information we receive from you when you register your card, on other forms, or when you contact us to service your account;
- Information about your transactions and accounts with us, our affiliates, our agents or others; and
- Information about your usage of our web site, www.bostons.com.
Categories of information we disclose
We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our customers, our former customers, customers of our clients, or former customers of our clients to anyone, except as permitted by law.
Process to opt out of communication
We occasionally send marketing communication to customers of our clients on behalf of those clients. If you prefer that we not communicate with you, you may opt out of those communications, that is, you may direct us not to make those communications (other than communications permitted by law). You may opt out of communications by logging in to our web site at the following link and changing your communication preferences: www.bostons.com/mybostons/editaccount.
We also send email messages to notify you of certain actions on your account, such as recharge from a credit card, or in response to actions you take on our web site. We will continue to send those messages even if you opt out of marketing communications.
How we safeguard your information
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to employees of Paytronix and its agents or suppliers who need to know that information to provide products or services to you or to our client who owns your account. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.
Additional Terms for Corporate Customers
All sales of gift cards are final and cannot be returned.
No service fees are charged on gift cards.
Gift cards may not be resold for less than face value.
By ordering gift cards through this Site, each reseller hereby agrees and acknowledges to fully defend, indemnify and hold harmless Boston Pizza Restaurants, LP and its related subsidiaries and affiliates from any action, loss, damage or liability arising from, related to, or in connection with the sale of any gift card sold by reseller in any jurisdiction.
Loyalty Program Offers
Any MyBoston's Member who receives an offer understands the following restrictions:
Offers are valid for Dine-In Only. Expiration dates vary by offer*. You must identify yourself as a member within the restaurant to accrue points. Limit 1 offer per check. Please note, each 100 point accrual automatically loads $15 MyBoston’s Bucks onto your loyalty account which equates to one offer. Loyalty points are then reset to zero and the next 100 points accrued becomes a new $15 MyBoston’s Bucks single offer. As 1 offer is valid per check, you may only use one $15 MyBoston’s Bucks offer per check at select restaurants. No cash value. Excludes tax, gratuity, and alcohol.
*Offer Expiration Dates
Loyalty Points – never expire
Loyalty Dollars – expire after 60 days
Surprise Offers – expire after 75 days
Birthday, Anniversary, and Welcome Offers - expire after 14 days
If you need to contact us for any reason regarding these Terms and Privacy, you may do so by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mailing us at the following address:
Boston Pizza Restaurants, LP
1505 LBJ Freeway, Suite 450
Dallas, TX 75234
Last Updated: 08/25/2014
Official Rules: Boston’s Big Green Egg Giveaway
Complete Official Rules 6/01/15
2. Co-Sponsors: Boston’s Pizza Restaurants, LP, 1505 LBJ Freeway, Suite 450, Dallas, Texas 75234 and American Beverage Marketers, 810 Progress Blvd. New Albany, IN 47150.
3. Alternative Method of Entry: As an alternative to the method of entry specified above, an entrant may also enter during the Giveaway Period by sending an email to email@example.com with the entrant’s name, phone number, email address, and preferred store location. All alternative entries must be received by the end of the Giveaway Period.
4. Eligibility: To enter the Giveaway you must be a legal resident of the United States and be 18 years of age or older as of June 1, 2015. Giveaway is void in Puerto Rico and where restricted or prohibited by law. The Giveaway, and any related web site pages and advertisements, are intended for viewing only within the United States. You are not authorized to participate in the Giveaway if you are not a legal resident of the United States. Employees of the Co-Sponsors, its affiliated companies, parents, subsidiaries and advertising and promotion agencies (collectively, "Co-Sponsor Entities"), and their immediate families and members of their households, are ineligible to participate in this Giveaway.
5. Drawing and Notification: A total of three winners will be selected from all eligible entries received that assigned a participating location as an entrant’s preferred location in a random drawing held on or about June 23, 2015 by the Co-Sponsors, whose decisions are final and binding in all respects. The Boston’s in Shelby Township, MI is not a participating location. No entries that list Shelby Township, MI as the entrant’s preferred location will be eligible to win one of the three prizes. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received. Potential winners will be notified by phone and/or email by June 23, 2015. If a potential winner cannot be reached within three (3) days from the first notification attempt, then such person shall be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected.
6. Prize: The prize for each of the three (3) winners will be a “Big Green Egg”. Three (3) winners will be selected nationwide, each of whom will receive one (1) “Big Green Egg” outdoor cooker (Approximate retail value (“ARV”): $1,400.00 USD). Odds of winning a prize depends on the number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period. Total prizes: three (3) Big Green Eggs. There is no cash equivalent, all prizes are non-transferable, and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Co-Sponsors’ sole discretion. Co-Sponsors reserve the right to substitute any listed prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. The prize, if properly claimed, will be awarded. All TRANSPERTATION, FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES (INCLUDING INCOME TAXES), IF ANY, THAT ARISE FROM THIS GIVEAWAY ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER. TOTAL ARV OF ALL PRIZES: $4,200.00 USD.
7. Giveaway Conditions: This Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Co-Sponsors and waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Giveaway or these Official Rules. Winners and entrants also agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless the Co-Sponsor Entities, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensees, franchisees, officers, directors, employees, representatives, advertising and promotion agencies, independent contractors and agents from and against any claims, damages or liability due to any injuries, damages or losses to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in any giveaway-related activity or participation in this Giveaway. Except where prohibited by law, the winner's entry in this Giveaway constitutes permission for the Co-Sponsor Entities to use said winner's name, photograph, likeness, statements, biographical information, voice, and city and state address on a worldwide basis, and in all forms of media, in perpetuity, without further compensation.
9. Limitations of Liability: Co-Sponsor Entities are not responsible and/or liable for any lost, late, misdirected, undeliverable or incomplete on-line or MyBoston’s Rewards mobile app entries due to system errors or failures, or faulty transmissions or other telecommunications malfunctions or omissions and/or on-line or mobile app entries not received resulting from any hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete or garbled or delayed computer, electronic or telephone transmissions, or for any problems or technical malfunction(s) of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, or entries not received by Co-Sponsors on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, or at a web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer or smartphone related to or resulting from entering the Giveaway or downloading any material for the Giveaway, or other telecommunications malfunctions which may limit an entrant's ability to participate, including, without limitation, those caused by Co-Sponsors, an entrant or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Giveaway or by any human error which may occur in the processing of entries in this Giveaway. Co-Sponsors may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Giveaway or winning the prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Co-Sponsors representatives. Entries generated by a script, macro or other automated means will be disqualified. If for any reason this Giveaway is not capable of running as planned, including, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of Co-Sponsors which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the promotion, then Co-Sponsors reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Giveaway. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR MOBILE APP OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE GIVEAWAY MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, CO-SPONSORS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS' FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
10. Winner Information/Rules: For winner information, send a #10, self-addressed, stamped envelope to: The Boston’s Big Green Egg Giveaway "Winner Info" 1505 LBJ Freeway, Ste. 450, Dallas, TX 75234.