Discover the benefits of joining our winning team.
1 Strong History
- With annual sales exceeding $1 billion, Boston’s and Boston Pizza (Canada’s No. 1 casual dining brand) have more than 400 outlets throughout the United States, Canada, and Mexico.
- A 50+ year history of successful franchising throughout North America.
- Owners, Jim Treliving and George Melville, opened the first franchised locations and are still involved today.
2 2 Concepts Under 1 Roof
- We offer two unique concepts under one roof: a comfortable, full-service, family-friendly restaurant and an action-packed adjoining sports bar – both serving our extensive menu.
- Our menu offers nearly 100 items, specializing in gourmet pizza and pasta, but also featuring a wide variety of additional items such as wings, ribs, burgers, salads, entrees, desserts, and a great kids menu too.
- We cater to young adults, families, and professionals. With fresh, quality choices in food, drinks, and entertainment, there’s something for everyone.
4 Support Center
- From training and IT support to marketing and operations, you can count on the entire Boston’s team to help your location reach its potential - because we’re not successful unless you are.
5 Conversion/Non-Traditional Opportunities - Bring Boston’s to your neighborhood.
- Conversion Opportunities: When the opportunity for converting an existing property is possible, the savings in investment and time can be significant. There are many markets across the U.S. that have been overdeveloped by casual dining brands and then abandoned, leaving behind excellent locations with conversion potential. In addition, a prime location may include building out an end cap space in existing or developing retail centers. Boston’s is prepared to develop these spaces when the opportunities are in our targeted markets and meet our site and demographic requirements.
- Non-Traditional: Boston’s restaurants are a perfect fit for locations in airports, military installations, theme parks and sports venues. The opportunity to offer select menu items, and popular beverages from our sports bar, gives Boston’s an additional advantage to serve Guests in areas that are not commonly considered for many restaurant concepts.