It’s an attitude that’s helped us grow Boston’s to over 400 locations across North America.
If you’re looking for a reason not to cook, need a place to watch the game with friends, or you’re spending time with family, we’ve made sure there’s something for everybody.
You may be cheering on your favorite team in our lively sports bar, celebrating a “life win” in our dining room, or just chilling out on our patio. Our atmosphere is designed to help you escape.
And even if you can’t be here, you can experience Boston’s anywhere with our take-out & delivery services, available at select Boston’s around the country.
OUR COMMITMENT TO OUR COMMUNITIES
With a focus on youth, the Boston’s Pizza Foundation partners with non-profits like No Kid Hungry to give back to the communities in which we operate.
We’re doing our part with heart.
It all dates back to a passion for quality, service and a friendly environment.
- 1964: Gus Agioritis opened the first “Boston Pizza and Spaghetti House” in Edmonton, Alberta.
- 1968: Jim Treliving, a young officer with the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, opened his first franchise location.
- 1973: Jim partnered with George Melville and over the next 10 years they opened a total of 16 restaurants.
- 1983: Jim and George purchased the entire 44-unit chain, then known as “Boston Pizza.” Boston Pizza is now the predominant casual dining restaurant concept in all of Canada, and Jim owns and oversees operations for over 370 locations.
- And Beyond: Over the last 18 years, Boston Pizza has expanded into the United States and Mexico under the “Boston’s/Boston’s Pizza” banner. It’s our dedication to quality, service, and providing a friendly environment that’s allowed us to celebrate more than 50 successful years and grow to over 400 locations across North America.