BP International Rights Holdings Inc. is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Bostons.com is partially conformant with WCAG 2.0 level AAA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Bostons.com. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Bostons.com:
- Phone: 1-866-277-8721
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Company provides appropriate auxiliary aids and service to disabled individuals to enable them to obtain the content and use Bostons.com. Please contact us to request auxiliary aids and services.
Accessibility of Bostons.com relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Bostons.com, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Bostons.com:
- Social media feed on the bottom of the homepage: The images that appear in the feed may not have alt text, and have captions that overlay on top of the image which may cause legibility issue. The social feed is controlled by a third-party that does not conform to the same accessibility standards as the rest of the site. We have reached out to the third-party in an effort to inform them of these issues.
- PDF documents provided on website: These PDF documents may not be fully accessible because they are intended for printing purposes. The information provided in the PDFs should be available to you on the website. If you need help accessing information within a PDF on our website, please reach out to us and we will gladly help.
- Online Ordering: The online ordering system is controlled by a third-party and may not conform to the same AAA standards as the rest of the site. If you are having issues with the online ordering system, please contact us and we will gladly help.
BP International Rights Holdings Inc. assessed the accessibility of Bostons.com by the following approaches:
- Self-evaluation utilizing a third-party tool called Site Improve to audit the site’s accessibility level as it was being developed.
This statement was created on 19 June 2019